Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blog Quest 3- Song

Here's the lyrics, song originally was "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2.

I have climbed to the top
I have found the perfect conch
Only to lead for you
Only to lead for you
I have run
I have crawled
I have fought the biggest pigs
The biggest pigs
Only to lead for you
But I still haven’t got Jack to leave
But I still haven’t got Jack to leave
I have missed all these years
Fighting for power that won’t come
It never came
This thing I need
I have coaxed the little kids
To not be afraid of the beast
It was one hard task
That I didn’t mind
But I still haven’t got Jack to leave
But I still haven’t got Jack to leave
I believe in the signal fire
Then my daddy will rescue me
Rescue me
Well yes I’m still waiting
The beastie fought and he
Could not win
Order won
For a while
For a while
I still haven’t given up
But I still haven’t got Jack to leave
But I still haven’t got Jack to leave
But I still haven’t got Jack to leave
But I still haven’t got Jack to leave

No comments: